There are many ways to show your support for ALIVE Inc.
We are a non-profit organization that is funded by grants specific for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. We do our best to provide for as many of the needs of our survivors as we can. We meet with survivors at the hospital and provide them clothes to go home in, when their clothes are put into evidence. Survivors and their children come to stay at our shelter when in crisis, and while they are with us this is their home. They have the same needs as you and your family, and we are able to help provide for their needs with the help of the community. The following are a list of specific items that we need here at the shelter right now.
If you have something you’d like to donate that is not on this list, please call us at 740-283-3444.
Shelter Wish List:
- Sports Bras in various sizes
- New, un-used women’s and children’s underwear and socks in various sizes
- Comfortable clothes (ex. sweatshirts and pants, t-shirts) in various sizes
- Women’s comfortable shoes (ex. flip-flops, tennis shoes, flats etc.) in various sizes
- Feminine Hygiene Products (ex. tampons and pads)
- Diapers, Pull-Up’s and Wipes (size 2 and up)
- Gently used or new children’s toys
- Women’s and Children’s lightweight robes
- Adult Coloring Books, and Notebooks
Donate Items to Us: Our location is confidential to maintain the safety of our clients. If you would like to donate, please give us a call at 740-283-3444.
Donate by Mail: Please include your name, address, and telephone number so that we can properly acknowledge your generous gift. Mail your check or money order to:
P.O. Box 866
Steubenville, OH 43952